Why Become a Member?
- Show your work! Exhibition opportunities for members' original artwork and fine crafts at our own Pat Buster Gallery juried by art professionals outside the Venice Art Center.
- Exhibit and sell your work in our Satellite Galleries. These include Jacaranda Trace, Inn at the Beach, Venice Theatre, NuView Aesthetics and Made in Italy.
- Host your own show in our Selby, Altman and Vogt Solo galleries available for rental.
- Reduced tuition for classes and workshops.
- Reduced exhibition entry fees.
- You will receive a printed Course Selection Guide.
- Optional monthly email updates.
- Access to our Venice Art Center library with a selection of over 1000 art and fine craft books.
- Members-only discounts at selected businesses.
- Discounts on event tickets and fundraisers.
Membership is open to all those who wish to engage in the Art Center's activities, or have an interest in helping to maintain the Art Center as a cultural and educational facility for the community. You do not have to be an artist to become a member. The Art Center is open to all art enthusiasts. Present members include artists, business and professional women and men, civic leaders, residents of Venice, and visitors to the area.
We have upgraded to a new online system! You can register for a class, become a member, donate and purchase tickets to events and concerts in one online shopping cart.
Add a membership and classes that you want to your shopping cart. You will see items in the cart on the right side of your screen. When you have all the items you want in your cart, click the "Go To Cart" Icon to check out.